Scuola Italiana per il Turismo was founded by Multimedia Group, an important italian training agency that own LABA (Free Academy of Arts), Dante Alighieri Institute and many others.
Every course makes use of the partnership of leading companies or associations.
These companies assure the scientific contribution and a correct selection of teachers, in addition to find companies for the training on the job. “Italian School of Tourism” partners are:
- Italian Association of Butlers for courses of: “Butler”, “Housekeeping manager” and other specializations.
- Frankenstein srl for courses of “Digital Web Marketing”
- “Lavoro in albergo” for courses of “ Front Office Manager”
The School has been created to:
- contribute to plug the gap between education and the working world, facilitating the professional integration,
- meet the formative needs of the sector companies, promoting an after high school formative offer,
- develop a service reconciling supply and demand, directing to the working integration of the students and, on the other side, to satisfy the companies needs,
- improve the professionality levels through a new learning stategy, based on practical activities and training on the job,
- offer special workshops for the empowerment of the corporate management, according to technologic and economic changes of capital market.
We introduce you in the working world
Why choosing “Scuola Italiana per il Turismo”:
- innovative training – unique reality in Italy – based on the new skills asked from companies,
- recognized certificate in business field with formative plannings linked to real business needs,
- teaching staff formed by important managers, consultants and experts. They’ll join theoretical to practical lessons, reflecting the working world needs,
- work experience Office taking care and supervising the student in his choice,
- placement Office joining the student in his work-seeking after the courses and up to his professional integration,
- location: Florence and Tuscany are tourist destinations well known all around the world, with large work opportunities in tourist business.
Stage e Placement – Work experiences and placement
The school purpose is to train experts able to meet the business needs.
We work as “link” between education and working world and our strong network, composed by important companies, offers to the students high grade work experiences (in Italy and abroad), and, above all, excellent occupational opportunities.
We follow our students during and especially after the courses, trying to understand what supply and demand ask, and, consequently, trying to expedite the working engagements.
Our collaborators carry out a continuous counselling, guiding the students looking for a job. They work sizing up the job offers, taking into consideration the ambitions and peculiarities of students.
Our mission is combinig old crafts and innovation, providing a high level education: a School highly vocational, giving real possibilities to find a job.
Our mission will be accomplished only ensuring a bright career for our students.